We provide full custom embroidery. If you have an idea let's talk about it. But here is some basic information. Full terms can be found on the Custom Embroidery Terms page.
- Artwork - the artwork belongs to you. If you are using artwork owned by some else it is your responsibility to get permission to use it.
- Blank goods - we highly recommend you allow us to purchase the blank items to be embroidered. We know what materials work best. If you really want to provide the items, we ask that you provide extra as occasionally something does go wrong.
- Deposit - we ask a $20 non-refundable deposit before starting the digitization work. If you complete the project, this will be credited to your final bill.
- At the completion of the digitization, a pre-production sample will be approved by you before the items to be embroidered are started. At this point, 50% of the final bill is due.
- The remainder of the bill is due upon delivery.
- There can be slight individual variations with embroidery, which is normal.
- There are no returns on Custom Embroidered goods.
Below are some examples of custom embroidery we have performed.